In order to keep our patients, their families, and our community safe, we have updated our pandemic safety measures.
- Beginning July 19th, we will invite one person to accompany their pet into an exam room for their appointment.
- To limit exposure between people, we are asking all clients to check-in from their car. Upon arrival, please call (845) 427-2854.
- We ask that you wear a mask when interacting with our team and entering the building, our team will continue to wear a mask for everyone’s safety.
- When an exam room is available a hospital team member will meet you at your car and escort you directly into an exam room. Our lobby will remain closed at this time.
- Hand sanitizer will be available for your use.
- Our hospital team will hold the pet in support of the veterinarian during the appointment.
- Upon completion of your pet’s examination and the doctor’s consultation, our staff will check you out in the exam room and schedule any follow up appointments. Then someone will assist you out to the parking lot.
- Our team disinfects our exam rooms after every appointment and the hospital’s high traffic areas are disinfected continuously throughout the day.
- Food and prescription pick-ups and surgical or procedure admits will continue to be handled curbside during our normal hours of operation.
- We are happy to offer curbside appointments for clients who have grown to love them, and feel their pets do better when they’re alone with our team. As always communication is essential and we will continue to answer all your questions after the doctor has done her assessment.
As always, the health and safety of our clients and our team is a top priority. Until we’re able to fully return to normal operations, we ask you to continue to follow our recommended safety guidelines.
Please reach out to us (845) 427 – 2854, if you have any questions.
“The staff and doctors are the most professional, welcoming, caring, sensitive, knowledgeable and skilled that I have had the pleasure of dealing with.”- Eva W.
“This facility is impeccably clean inside and out, always on par and quite reasonable in pricing too.”- Katie N.
“They were extra gentle with my cat who was already scared.”- Luis P.