About Otterkill Animal Hospital
Your Trusted Veterinary Clinic in Campbell Hall, NY
Welcome to Otterkill Animal Hospital! We are pleased to have you as part of our animal health care team. Our veterinarians, licensed veterinary technicians, and assistants are here to provide the exceptional health care your pet deserves. We value the trust you’ve placed in us and we pledge to treat all our patients as if they were members of our own families.
Otterkill Animal Hospital is ranked in the top 14% of animal hospitals in the country. We are regularly inspected and certified by both the American Animal Hospital Association and the New York State Veterinary Medical Society. To maintain our certification, we are required to comply with over 1,000 standards governing all aspects of our animal care. This is our way of assuring you that you have chosen the right veterinary care team.
A Staple in the Community since 1988
For over 30 years, Otterkill Animal Hospital has been delivering compassionate veterinary care to pets in Campbell Hall, Montgomery, Goshen, Middletown, and beyond. Many of our employees have been with us for over a decade and have helped us build our practice into the reliable veterinary hospital it is today.
We are proud members of our community, often sponsoring local events and little league teams. Our team is passionate about educating others on animal care; we love having scouts come for badge work and frequently invite children interested in the field of veterinary medicine to visit and observe our team.
At Otterkill Animal Hospital, our mission is to provide the highest level of veterinary medicine, surgery, and dentistry for all our animal patients in a caring and compassionate manner while fulfilling and exceeding the veterinary health care needs of their human companions.
We strive to:
- Promote the significance of the human-animal bond and provide concurrent medical and emotional care to our animal patients and human clients, respectively.
- Treat every one of our patients as if he or she were part of our own family. Every animal is someone’s loved one.
- Be responsive to our clients because their trust is an honor.
- Educate our clients, making them a vital part of our health care team.
- Maintain a well-trained and continually educated staff, providing them with an enjoyable and safe work environment.
- Adhere to the Standards for Veterinary Hospitals as promulgated by the American Animal Hospital Association (AAHA).
- Follow environmentally sound principles, using recycled materials and recycling waste materials where possible.
“The staff and doctors are the most professional, welcoming, caring, sensitive, knowledgeable and skilled that I have had the pleasure of dealing with.”- Eva W.
“This facility is impeccably clean inside and out, always on par and quite reasonable in pricing too.”- Katie N.
“They were extra gentle with my cat who was already scared.”- Luis P.