Veterinary Services in Campbell Hall, NY
Treating Your Pet with the Care They Deserve
Otterkill Animal Hospital is a full-service veterinary hospital in Campbell Hall, NY offering the highest attainable level of veterinary medicine, surgery, and dentistry for a wide variety of animals.
We can treat your:
- Pet rodent
- Pocket pet
Schedule an appointment for your companion today – call us at (845) 205-7059. We take on patients from Campbell Hall, Montgomery, and beyond.
See What Otterkill Animal Hospital Has to Offer
Our veterinarians and licensed veterinary technicians provide the modern health care and compassionate service that your companion animals deserve.
To support this care, we have:
- A fully equipped surgical suite
- Digital radiology equipment
- A complete laboratory
- Extensive pharmacy
- Advanced diagnostic capabilities (such as in-house ultrasound and digital radiographs)
We have built our hospital into a state-of-the-art facility that offers all the tools and technology needed to administer a wide range of veterinary services.
Some of our many services include:
- Acupuncture: Acupuncture can benefit all life stages (juvenile, adult, and senior) and a variety of conditions.
- Dental care: Animal dentistry is one of the most important and overlooked areas of pet health. Our hospital provides total pet dental care.
- Diagnostic care: We are equipped with tools to help in diagnostic care and we work with an outside laboratory to analyze blood, tissue, urine, and other samples.
- Emergency services: We are available to provide emergency advise and referrals both during our normal business hours and afterhours.
- Imaging and radiology: These advanced methods can be used to diagnose a wide range of diseases and injuries in your pet.
- Preventative care: We offer vaccinations, parasite control, and routine exams to ensure that your pet remains happy and healthy year after year.
- Puppy and kitten care: Make sure the newest member of your family starts their life with you on the right foot.
- Rehab therapy: Otterkill Animal Hospital offers cold laser therapy and other rehabilitative therapies to treat pets with chronic and acute conditions.
- Surgery: Otterkill is equipped with a fully loaded surgical suite to provide your pet with the best possible care.
- Wellness exams: Whether your pet is a youngster, a senior, or any age in between, wellness examinations provide an excellent opportunity for us to conduct a thorough physical exam and develop a health profile for your pet.
- Vaccinations: We offer all the vaccines your pet may need at all stages of life.
“The staff and doctors are the most professional, welcoming, caring, sensitive, knowledgeable and skilled that I have had the pleasure of dealing with.”- Eva W.
“This facility is impeccably clean inside and out, always on par and quite reasonable in pricing too.”- Katie N.
“They were extra gentle with my cat who was already scared.”- Luis P.